Corporate Classes and Outreach Programs
Call us for Yoga in your Work Place, Special Event, or School Program.
On-Site Yoga Sessions are usually an hour to 75 minutes long and include guided relaxation.
Price: Less than 10 people 80.00
Call for pricing events of more than 30 students.
6 month and annual agreements receive wellness discount. 10% off when booking weekly.
Health is Wealth
When we are healthy, we are balanced and able to face challenges in life and work. It is easier to give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake.
Why yoga in the workplace?
On-Site Yoga offers a low-cost holistic solution for companies wanting to reduce health care expenses, relieve workplace stress and promote employee well-being. It is a great way to show employees that you care about their health and well-being. The performance of a corporation depends on the performance of its employees. Healthy employees are more productive and more cost effective.
- Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.
- According to a recent study on worksite health programs, corporations saw $3-$6 in savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs.
- The same study showed more than a 25% average reduction in health-care costs for well-designed programs (American Journal of Health Promotion).
Additional Direct Employee Workplace Benefits Include:
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task;
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism;
- Improves employee alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects;
- Creates better customer service;
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook; and
- Promotes well-being in the workplace and reduces turnover.
Bring PranaYoga’s Popular Yoga 101 course to YOU!
Learn the Fundamentals of Yoga in your workplace or Campus.
REDUCE THE STRESS OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND INVEST IN YOUR COMMUNITY FOR 75 MINUTES PER WEEK FOR 5 WEEKS AND MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!
Work with alignment and breath to learn the essential poses that are the foundation of any yoga practice. Yoga 101=5 weeks of fun.
Class 1:Introduction to Yoga + Flow Class-From the Desikachar tradition we learn the art of awareness, breath, and movement to discover the therapuetic effects of yoga on the parasympathetic nervous system, allowing relaxation. Proper relaxation=more productivity. Reduce stress and anxiety and increases clarity and energy.
Class 2: Alignment principals 101, learn the alignment that will keep us safe and create a sustainable practice that will be steady and leave you feeling a little taller in your seat.
Class 3: Grounding and Energizing Practice-Forward Folds and Back Strengtheners. Balancing our nervouse system. Learn how the practice can reduce stress or pick you up more than another cup of Joe.
Class 4: Twists, Inversions. Detox those vending machine goodies and turn your perspective upside down with gentle twists and restorative inversions for any level.
Class 5: Balance on and off our mats. The class was great, now how do we make this a lifestyle? How to continue on, develop intention and live your yoga.
Bring seasonally! Tuition for 5 week corporate class.
- 10-20 students $1200
- 20-30 students $1600
The beginner’s Mind- 4 weeks of guided meditation, mindfulness, and pranayama (breath work). We will explore practices such as Tratak, Visualization, Japa, Affirmations and Insight-meditations to cultivate a practice you can bring home and access any time.
Meditation provides instant results. You do not have to wait for enlightenment. Meditation is like sleep, the harder you try the more you know you are not going to fall asleep, but meditation is different from sleep because just by “practicing” meditation or sitting and concentrating on an object of choice. Your mind and body receive all of the benefits, even if you never reach the state of meditation.
Herbert Benson, MD and his associates at Harvard Medical School have been conducting research since 1967, validating many of the physiological benefits of meditation. His subjects in meditation have shown reduction of chemicals associated with anxiety in the blood stream, brain waves slowed to patterns associated with relaxation, basal metabolic rate reduced (the energy a body expends at rest), heart rate lowered, muscle tension decreased and, for some, blood pressure also dropped. Benson used the term “relaxation response” to describe the constellation of effects produced by meditation states. He built on the work of WB Cannon on the fight-or-flight response and WR Hess’ protective mechanisms against overstress.
The Benefits they Discovered
• Lowers oxygen consumption. Decreases respiratory rate.
• Increases blood flow and slows heart rate
• Increases exercise tolerance in heart patients
• Leads to a deeper level of relaxation. Good for people with high blood pressure..returns it to normal
• Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering levels of blood lactate.
• Decreases muscle tension (any pain due to tension )and headaches.
• Builds self confidence
• Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis, etc.
• Reduces pre-menstral syndrome
• Helps in post-operative healing.
• Enhances the immune system. Research has revealed that meditation increases activity of natural-killer cells, which kill bacteria and cancer cells. Also reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
• Increases serotonin production which influences mood and behavior. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, obesity, insomnia and headaches.
Root similar to “medicate” or “medical” and implies a sense of attending to or paying attention to something.
In Meditation you pay attention to your most subtle bodies.
Email us at email@example.com or call 260-627-YOGA(9642) to get Yoga for Your Workplace or School today!