Yoga is not just for grown-ups! It is also a great tool to help kids grow strong in their bodies and instill the qualities of confidence, creativity, and compassion.
Even younger people can feel the stress in the fast-paced world we live in. Yoga can help them feel more focused, relaxed, and at ease with themselves. Kids yoga classes are designed for ages 6-11.
Kids yoga classes are offered at our Southwest location Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm. Adult classes are offered simultaneously!
Benefits of Kids Yoga
- Increases Focus and Attention
- Teaches Respect for Ourselves, Others, and the Environment
- Builds Strength, Flexibility, and Balance
- Helps with Coordination
- Develops Body Awareness
- Strengthens Immune System
- Stimulates Imagination and Creativity
- Improves Self Esteem and Confidence
- Releives Stress