Yoga for Every Body. Every Day.
PranaYoga is operated by our heart, and we are committed to strengthening the foundations of our community wellness for every body regardless of income. Your memberships help pay for scholarships for memberships to yogis in need of financial assistance.
All members receive the same membership benefits, regardless of whether or not they are receiving financial assistance, which takes into consideration household income. PranaYoga maintains confidentiality of all financial information received in the application process.
To apply for financial assistance, visit here or stop in around class times and please bring proof of your total household income when you come to join PranaYoga. We need a copy of your most recent tax return and most recent 30 days of pay stubs or proof of unemployment as well as documentation of any other forms of income or assistance. You may fill out a form in our school or online.
Recipients are expected to be responsible for a low donation price. Qualification for for the donation membership is reviewed every two years.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Complete the form online or come to 1301 Lafayette Street during our hours of operation.
- Attach a copy of the required financial documents.
To apply for this program, please fill out the following and attach any supporting documents.
- Completed donation membership application. Online Here.
- A copy of your 2015 federal income tax return. If you do not file federal income taxes, please call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) for a verification letter.
- Two most recent paycheck stubs or letter from your employer verifying your employment and stating your annual salary. If you are unemployed, draw social security or a full-time student, please provide a summary of your unemployment benefitts, SSI paperwork, or financial aid benefits and student schedule.
Please mark out all social security numbers, tax ID numbers and/ or credit card numbers before submitting any paperwork.
You will receive an email within two weeks regarding your qualification and next steps. We look forward to serving you.