March 12-22 (SIGN UP UNDER EVENTS)
***Most Support for those with Illness and Major Imbalances in the system.
Led by Dani Vani McGuire, Ayurveda Wellness Counselor
Our Ancestors used to heal themselves by relying on intention, plants, rituals, and mostly living in harmony with the changing seasons. Spring and Fall are the perfect time to embark on a healing cleanse and studies show that having a support team create much higher rates of success.
How do you know you are in need of a cleanse?
- You may feel tired and heavy all day even though you’ve eaten well and slept well
- Lack motivation and ‘zest’ for life
- constipation, the blues, or aches and pains
- Extra weight=Extra waste
Come re-ignite your Healthy intentions and feel the loving support of community, as you step into the most vibrant you!!
What you will receive to prepare and support your 10 day cleanse:
- Winter Cleansing Manual and About Ayurveda Info Packet
- Winter Recipes
- Ayurvedic Seasonal Grocery List
- Pre-and Post Cleanse Instructions-Part of Manual
- Welcome to the cleansing community meeting, Ayurvedic Information Session
- Ayurvedic Consult-Discover your constitution and imbalances so that we can tailor the program for your specific needs.
- Link to 7 day supply of cleansing kitchari, herbs, oil and detox tea.(additional herbs may be recommended)
- Private online support group via facebook and/or email.
- Shirodhara or massage treatment
- Online Ayurvedic Lectures
- Ayurvedic Assessments need to be completed by January 24th
Lots of Community Support!
“Let Thy Food be Thy Medicine”
**Good Support for a relatively healthy person experiencing excess weight and some minor imbalances, who has never done an ayurvedic cleanse before.
Is it for Me?!
- Are you ready to feel lighter, be more peaceful, get sick less and crave healthier foods.
- Are you committed to prioritizing your health for just 10 days!
- You need something convenient and from the ease of your own home.
- A detox program that you can do while working.
- You don’t have any serious medical issues. If you do, please schedule a consult with one of our Ayurveda Wellness Counselors who can taylor the program to meet anyone’s unique needs.
- 7 day supply of kitchari and spices
- Cleansing Ebook
- Online Consult via skype or telephone(do not rely on quizes alone, get a professional consultation with one of our certified wellness counselors)
- Online yoga for your constitution
- seasonal grocery list
- food and herb recommendation based on your constitution.
- Email and phone support through each phase of Pre-cleanse, Mono-diet, and rejuvenation phases.