PranaYoga’s next SATTVA VINYASA EMPOWERED®
200hr Foundations Teacher Training
Live Webinar Begins August 22nd. Classes will be streamed Wednesdays 12-2pm
to receive your advanced 500 sattva vinyasa certification you will begin weekend modules in November.
For more information, or to apply, please contact email@example.com.
REGISTER EARLY, THESE TRAINING SESSIONS FILL FAST
The Schedule: Wednesdays 12-2pm+ 2 weekend dates(TBD) and 100 hours of online anatomy+ sattva vinyasa videos and workshops.
Weekends Meet Saturday and Sunday 9:30-5:30
Pranayoga’s 200hr teacher training is a nationally recognized yoga teacher training program designed to teach yoga in a holistic sense. Dani(Vani), Linda and Julia, with their collective yoga experience of over 30 years, 20 years of teaching experience. We move beyond the basic 200 hour program as yoga therapists and ayurveda health educators, to delve into the philosophy and to support each individual in embodying their unique teaching style within the tradition of hatha yoga levels 1 and 2. Your personal practice will deepen, as well as embodiment of the postures through applied practice, hands on experience in the teacher labs, giving and receiving adjustments, and understanding alignment principles. The teaching of yogic limbs, lineage, and philosophy is a life long gift for living with greater ease and joy in real world relationships. The training is structured as a 25-week semester with classes meeting Tuesday evenings each week. In addition, two weekend seminars and 24 hours directed elective work through Pranayoga 200/500E-RYT teachers are required.
Who is the Program For?
- Students wanting to deepen their understanding of yoga in a supportive and immersive setting.
- Teachers wanting to learn the methodology, philosophy, anatomy, and holistic practice of sattva vinyasa.
- Students with a passion for yoga that have a desire to learn and share our lineage with others.
This program is for anyone who has the desire to dig deeper and be happier, who has been practicing yoga for a minimum of 6 months consistently. We offer the most supportive, holistic, and informative 6 month teacher training around. We have had ages 16-65 complete our 200 hour foundations program. Check out what our students say below. Do it for you?
Our own true nature is infinite joy! Always happy, always peaceful, always free.- Swami Satchidananda
Are you Ready? Serve. Teach. Transform.®
- Join the program that has changed lives since 2010
- Deepen your personal practice
- Learn to teach a safe and effective holistic yoga class
- Gain the foundations to advance to yoga therapy
- Learn the tools of yoga to live a healthier & happier life
Pranayoga Institute of Yoga and Health’s teacher training course (YTT) is a comprehensive, holsitic introduction to the art and science of yoga. Our program is recognized by the Yoga Alliance and exceeds their requirements for RYT200 certification. Graduates completing the requirements receive certification as Yoga Teachers and will be eligible for National Yoga Alliance Teacher Registry. Our program offers a safe and healing space for your own personal practice to deepen, new relationships to grow, and ways to live your yoga off the mat. You will have a deeper sense of your physical body through daily home practice, as well as inner self discovery. We provide you with the yogic tools and tradition to be able to comprehend, teach, and receive, the benefits of yoga; through asana, breathing practices, and yogic philosophy.
Upon completion of the teacher training program
· Your personal practice of yoga will have deepened.
· You will be qualified to register with the yoga alliance at the 200hr level.
. You will understand the philosophy and wisdom of yogic study that many programs skip over
· You will have the ability to confidently stand up in front of students and hold a safe, meaningful, and beneficial hatha 1 and All-Levels yoga class. Although foundational programs are more about deepening our own practice and relationship to ourselves, each other, and the world, it has been a launching pad for over 95% of our graduates to begin teaching yoga, and others have evolved into yoga studio owners, workshop leaders, and assisting our teacher trainings. This foundational knowledge runs deeper than the physical practice of yoga and can be taken into all aspects of living.
PYTT’s Nationally Recognized Curriculum Includes:
- Technique – Including asana (Postures), Pranayama (breath), and meditation skills.
- Teaching Methodology – Teacher labs, Instructional technique, demonstrations, assisting, enhancing, teaching styles, qualities, themes, and process.
- Anatomy and Physiology – includes both physical and energy systems.
- Philosophy, Ethics, and Lifestyle-study of yoga styles, philosophy, and an examination of what it means to “live your yoga”. We will explore the business aspects of being a yoga teacher, and put together personal resumes and marketing techniques.
- Practicum – Includes student teaching, observation, assisting, and hands on adjustments. Each student teaches a minimum of one complete Hath Yoga class and receives feedback from students and teachers as well as observing and teaching.
- Electives – 24 hours of student-directed master teacher electives, Yoga Thesis Paper. 50 hours of teacher-directed Home Sadhana(daily practice).
- Karma Yoga Project-Service to others.
- Asana Project-Embodiment of the practice
Full Tuition: $2,850 Includes:
- $150 deposit
- Sattva Vinyasa Hatha Yoga Manual
**payment plans of $450/month available after deposit and application fee.
*Pay in full saves $400.
*Pranaperks auto-pay unlimited members save $200.
Pranayoga Teacher Training Director
About Dani “Vani” McGuire
Precise. Playful. Soulful.
Vani(Dani’s Given name through Integral Yoga) has practiced yoga since 1995, having studied Integral, Tantric and Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, and Prana Vinyasa and Ashtanga. Her teaching is an alchemy of eastern philosophy and modern living. Using both life and practice as a way of inspiring self awakening, love, and devotion. She is creator of Sattva Vinyasa and Sattva Therapy. Vani has published several DVDs as well as mini online classes for your ayurvedic constitution. She is a columnist for elephantjournal.com, and founder of PranaYoga School of Yoga and Holistic Health, and PranaYoga Foundation. Dani leads teacher trainings and workshops at conferences and studios around the world as well as offering marriage, birth and death support.
Dani is committed to forming a partnership with every one of her students to serve them in finding peace, health, and a greater sense of well being wherever they may be in this moment. Learn more at danimcguire.com
Owner, Yoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist
E-RYT500, IAYT, NFPT
E-RYT200, RYT 500
Level 2 Medicinal Aromatherapist
Linda’s interest in yoga has been lifelong, however, it became her main focus when anxiety overwhelmed her life. She has been teaching since 2006 and has completed over 600 hours of teacher training including Pranayoga’s 500 hour program and Healer’s Immersion. Linda is certified in Relaxation Therapy and has recently completed the Level 2 Medicinal Aromatherapy program with Wisdom of the Earth from Page Springs, AZ. Her passion for the holistic approach to well-being is what inspires her to continue her studies and mentoring with Vani, as well as other master teachers as she continues on to Yoga Therapy training. Linda is involved with the 200 hr Teacher Training with Vani and enjoys witnessing the beautiful transformation that occurs through becoming a teacher of this ancient science.
ERYT 200, RYT 500
Drawn to heated yoga classes because of the fun, upbeat environment Julia was surprised to find that the physical yoga practice helped her find a deeper connection to herself and to others. She developed her personal practice and began her teaching journey by enrolling in the 200 Hour Foundations teacher training program with Vani at Pranayoga in 2012 and is currently enrolled in the 2016 Sattva Therapy Yoga Therapy Diploma Program.
As admissions director of Pranayoga Institute of Yoga and Health, Julia helps students determine which teaching path is best for them. She is also a teacher trainer for the Pranayoga Institute’s 200 Hour Foundations teacher training and a teaching assistant for the Sattva Vinyasa 300 hour teacher training program.