Join our Ayurvedic Wellness team Dani Vani McGuire and Janice Schmidt, March 14th-March 24th.
Lose excess weight, sleep better, and break the habits by joining our community cleanse!
How do you know you are in need of a cleanse?
- You may feel tired and heavy all day even though you’ve eaten well and slept well
- Lack motivation and ‘zest’ for life
- Constipation, the blues, or aches and pains
- Extra weight=Extra waste
Come re-ignite your Healthy intentions and feel the loving support of community, as you step into the most vibrant you!!
Our Ancestors healed themselves by relying on intention, plants, and rituals, but mostly living in harmony with the changing seasons. Spring and Fall are the perfect time to embark on a healing cleanse and studies show that having a support team creates much higher rates of success.
What you will receive to prepare and support your 14 days of Healing Spring Cleanse:
- Ayurvedic Consult (In person or via Skype) to discover your imbalances and determine what the best daily practices are to help you find balance, and to troubleshoot obstacles that could come up during your cleanse. This is the most important part to ensure this program is tailored to you.
- Online Yoga for Your Type-Short daily practice for home practice (video will be emailed)
- Seasonal Cleansing Manual and “About Ayurveda” Info Packet
- Food List for Your Current State
- Seasonal Orientation and Dinacharya (Daily Self-Care) Information Session
- 7-day supply of cleansing kitchari, herbs, oil, and detox tea (additional herbs may be recommended during consult)
- 10-day freshly-pressed juice supply from our sister company, *Jai Juice* (Inlcudes 5 Green Juices & 5 Awake Juices)
- Private Facebook Group
- Daily Emails including tips, recipes, and inspiration by Dani McGuire.
- Shirodhara scalp massage treatment from our Ayurvedic Spa (Aboite location) Clinic. http://pranayogaschool.com/healing-arts/ayurvedic-spa.php
- Infrared Sauna Treatments (Aboite location)
- Re-integration plan
2 weeks unlimited Yoga (current membership will be put on hold)